What are they doing?
Helping people to realize their dream of owning a home in Germany.
How are they doing this?
By educating individuals about the German real estate market and providing them with the idealmortgage for their individual situation.
Why are they different than other mortgage brokers?
- They are an online mortgage advisor;
- They consult customers online for free, from the comfort of their homes;
- They’re not your average mortgage broker → they provide holistic financial advice, in which the home is part of the financial journey;
- They’re the friend you need when buying a home;
- They’re objective and independent (most other brokers are at least partially owned by banks);
- Their technology platform aggregates with almost all the banks in Germany (> 750) and their algorithm finds the offer that makes the most financial sense for you;
- They’re expat-friendly: All their services and information are available in English;
- In addition, they have a lot of experience in responding to the special needs of expats and
solving cases that other mortgage brokers do not take on.
What are the highlights of their services?
- Their service is free (they’re compensated by the banks);
- Their services are available for homebuyers across Germany;
- They’re rated 4.9 stars on Trustpilot;
- Their services are digital but personal;
- They give tons of valuable tips and insights on their blog;
- They have tools and calculators that are miles ahead of the
competition, e.g. their German Mortgage Calculator;
- They don't just provide mortgages, they also support their clients
on the whole way to their own homes, e.g. - with their Property Radar - with a free financing certificate