Founded in 1964, Schiller International University was established as a private American University dedicated to the active development and encouragement of international understanding.
- Earn two, American and European University degrees while attending and paying for only one
- Accredited in USA and Europe
- Ability to transfer between four campuses in - Florida - USA, Heidelberg - Germany, Paris - France and Madrid - Spain with full credit
- Students come from over 50 countries worldwide
- Scholarships and financial aid options available for those who qualify
In addition, we take great pride in having cooperative agreements with a number of universities and colleges around the
world, and in having over 20,000 alumni worldwide. Schiller International University is indeed, very international.
The new Heidelberg campus is located in the newly built SKYLABS concept building that displays technical and architectural advancements while ensuring a high degree of energy efficiency symbolizing a combination of science and industry. The SKYLABS building is located conveniently accessible to the national train (Deutsche Bahn) a mere 3 minutes walking distance from Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof (Main Station) and 5 minutes by tram to the city center (Bismarckplatz), and local public transportation (RNV) network.The Skylabs campus allows students access to high speed WIFI, a fully equipped computer lab, an extensive library and multimedia-ready classrooms. Schiller International University is positioned to better equip students with the skills and experience to meet the growing technological demands of a fast paced global environment.
You will make friends at Schiller that will last a life-time and a network of business contacts that span the globe. With over 50 different nationalities represented each semester in our student body, Schiller International University is all about diversity and about fostering understanding between cultures.With small class sizes ranging from 10-20 students, we strive to give each student the personal attention he or she needs. Language of instruction is solely in English.
Flexibility and Mobility
- A semester lasts for 4 months and can be started any month of the year.
- Students can easily spend a semester at a different location within the Schiller campus network as part of their international program.
- Each course runs for 3 hours a day, Monday through Thursday for four weeks.
- Courses are available online or on campus.
Bachelor Degrees:International Business, International Relations and Diplomacy, International Economics and International Hospitality & Tourism ManagementMaster Degrees:Master in Business Administration (MBA), International Management (MIM), International Business (MBA IB), International Relations and Diplomacy (MIRD), Information Technology Management (MBA IT) and International Hospitality & Tourism Management (MBA IHTM).Visit our websites for more information:www.schiller.eduCall us at: +49 (0) 6221 4581-0or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org